Update: Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with you and your families, and all of our communities that have been impacted by Hurricane Harvey. We hope you all remain safe and dry and on the road to recovery. With that being said, we have decided to postpone this event to a later date in the fall due to the understandable circumstances in Houston. As soon as we secure a new date, we will update you via our website and social media accounts. Thank you for your understanding.
All the best,
— Crime Stoppers of Houston
Join us for an informative class to discuss and learn more about animal cruelty.
A panel of experts, including Harris County District Attorney’s Office ADA Jessica Milligan and Harris County Constable’s Office Pct. 5 Animal Crimes Unit Sgt. Charles Jantzen, will facilitate a discussion on:
• What is animal abuse and neglect
• Update on animal cruelty laws
• How and where can animal cruelty be reported
• How animal cruelty cases are prosecuted through criminal and civil courts
• How the Harris County District Attorney's Office works with other agencies
• Success Stories
If you are interested in joining us, please RSVP directly to [email protected]
We want to thank Houston PetSet once again for their continued support of our anti-animal cruelty program!