Join us for an informative class to discuss and learn more about animal cruelty.
A panel of experts, including Harris County District Attorney’s Office ADA Jessica Milligan and Harris County Constable’s Office Pct. 5 Animal Crimes Unit Sgt. Charles Jantzen, will facilitate a discussion on:
• What is animal abuse and neglect
• Update on animal cruelty laws
• How and where can animal cruelty be reported
• How animal cruelty cases are prosecuted through criminal and civil courts
• How the Harris County District Attorney's Office works with other agencies
• Success Stories
If you are interested in joining us, please RSVP directly to [email protected]
We want to thank Houston PetSet once again for their continued support of our anti-animal cruelty program!