Come test your Science, Nature, and Animals trrivia knowledge…
1. The scientific name for which well known extinct creature means «rapid thief» when translated?
2. The Millennium Star, The Centenary, The Red Cross, and The Incomparable are all examples of what??
3. Rock hopper, jackass, and emperor are all types of what?
4. The scientific name for which animal means «one who walks swiftly, a camel marked like a leopard»?
5. Which animal is the emblem of the USA's Republican Party?
Trivia starts at 8:00 PM 1st Place will be taking home $200 Cash and 2nd Place will win $100 Gift Card to Stats Sports Bar and Grill. You don't want to miss out on this AWESOME event!!!
We will have all of our delicious Smirnoff Vodka flavors on special for $4.50 — yummmmm!!!
Answers to trivia questions:
1) Velociraptor 2) Diamonds. Some of the largest diamonds in the world. 3)Penquins 4) Giraffe 5)The Elephant