Are you an artist with a heart for helping others? Maybe you know someone who is.
We need your help.
We are looking for artists from all mediums to shine a light on human trafficking in the Houston Area. Houston is a major hub for human trafficking, and we want more Houstonians to fight alongside us as we seek to end the exploitation of our most vulnerable.
That’s where you come in.
We are requesting donated pieces based on the theme of human trafficking to be sold at our Summer 2017 Benefit, to help raise money to support United Against Human Trafficking, The Landing and Hope Rising. These pieces will be featured in our social media and in our print program.
What do you get in return?
Exposure, but the kind you won’t die from.
We understand and appreciate how valuable your time and craft are, so we came up with some great marketing opportunities for you.
• All artist’s work guaranteed to be featured on partner social media, multiple times
• All artists will get a 30-minute marketing consultation, to be done in person or over skype, to help you sell more art and get more publicity.
• Houston area artists can come to Growthli and participate in artist work days. At the artist work days, you'll be able to work with fellow artists. We will also be livestreaming artists at work to promote the Benefit and the artists. We'll also create professional artist videos, so that you can share your work and vision with the world.
What do you need to do?
• Send an email to [email protected]
• Then choose a story to tell in your favorite medium.
• Join us at Growthli on our artists work days (to be sent via email)
• Turn in your piece by 07/21/2017
• Join us at the Benefit (07/26/2017) as our guest and see how your piece changes the life of a survivor of human trafficking.
If you are interested in supporting the benefit in a different way, there’s opportunities for sponsors, goodybags and so much more. Drop an email to [email protected]