Facebook event page
Houston Real Estate Investing Association
2001 Post Oak Blvd, Houston, Texas 77056
Did you know that you can acquire houses without having to pay cash or get a bank loan? In some situations, you can actually acquire houses while leaving the existing financing in place. This strategy is known as 'Subject-To' and is a very popular way to buy houses in this market.
At our next REIA Event, we'll go over the following:
• When To Use This Strategy
• How To Find Properties That Qualify For This Strategy
• How To Talk To Customers
• Legal Ways To Structure The Deal
• Pitfalls / Mistakes To Avoid
• Top Exit Strategies For This Strategy
Understanding how to acquire properties while leaving the existing financing in place is an excellent way to build your real estate portfolio with minimal financial or credit risk or without being 'over-leveraged' by the banks!